In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to get ripped triceps muscle. The triceps are about 66% of the arm. Building the triceps adds size and dimension to the arms. This video provides 2 triceps exercises. The exercises are one-arm triceps extensions and triceps push downs. When doing the one-arm triceps extensions, extend the arm and keep it straight. For the triceps push downs, keep elbows fixed and close to the body. Flex your arms as you push the weight down. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in bodybuilding and gaining muscle, and would like to learn how to build the triceps.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades