If you haven't invested in them already, kettlebells are worth their weight in gold if you're trying to build massive muscle fast to bulk up and become stronger. They're usually used in ballistic exercises that incoporate cardio, strength training, and flexibility training to achieve an all-in-on workout.
But because these kettlebells weigh so much (anywhere from 5 - 175 pounds), it's easy to throw your back out or to strain a muscle from misuse. So to learn three safe and effective ways to swing your arms with kettlebells, check out this video.
Coach Nick Tumminello, Baltimore Personal Trainer, gives you 3 kettlebell swing tips for a better 1 arm kettlebell swing form.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades