If you practice Muay Thai then you're probably more than familiar with a move called the Muay Thai clinch. In boxing and in Muay Thai, clinching involves holding your opponent's body or arms in a tight position that prevents him from punching or kicking you. This is an excellent offensive strategy that many fighters use during a match.
If you would like to make your clinch as strong and tight as possible, check out this fitness video to learn how to do a kettlebell chin up exercise targeted at strengthening your Muay Thai clinch.
Coach Nick Tumminello, Baltimore Personal Trainer, shows you how to perform the Kettlebell chin up exercise to strengthen the Muay Thai clinch.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades