This man shows how to focus on your chest and triceps when doing dips. He begins with a piece of equipment called the Roman Chair. Lift yourself up onto the chair. Bend your knees before you begin to lower yourself into the dip. As you slowly move down into the dip keep your elbows out to the side and your chin on your chest. This will help put the focus of the exercise on the muscles in your chest. To change the focus of the exercise from the chest to the triceps, you want to keep your body straight up and down and look up. To do this, keep your elbows in toward your body so they bend back behind you, rather than out to the side as you do the dips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades