Dips are great exercises, in or out of the gym, and are easily done. They're the perfect exercise for working out your triceps brachii and pectoralis muscles. This also works out a secondary muscle— the deltoids. THe beginner to intermediate exercise is a great way to work all three muscles. All you need to do this exercise is the vertical knee raise towers which most gyms have. For those who are new to this exercise and are unable to lift themselves, you can use the weight assistance to build strength.
Step 1: Locate the handle bars on the vertical knee raise tower and grab hold of the bars to lift yourself up until both arms are fully extended. Have your ankles locked together and knees bent.
Step 2: Slowly lower your body by relaxing your muscles and bending your elbows until about 90 degrees. Pause at this position and then push back up to the starting position and repeat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades