In this video, you are shown, you are shown how to properly do a concentrated hip extension. You are instructed to lay on the floor, supported on your elbows. With one knee on the floor, you are then told to life the opposite leg off the floor, completely extended, to form a horizontal line from the floor. While lifting the leg to about 40 degrees, you are to contract the muscles of the same glutes at the same time. After, return to the starting position, bringing your leg to form the horizontal line with your pelvis. They instruct you to breath, throughout the exercise.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades