In this demonstration, Erin Huggins shows Pilates exercises that can be used to firm and tone legs. Start laying on our left side with your arm above your head and your head resting on your arm. Your legs should be straight. Start by pointing your right kneecap (top leg) to the ceiling. Then lift it straight up to a 90 degree angle. Flex your foot at the top of the move and keep it flexed when you drop the leg. A variation of the move is to keep your foot pointed and bend your knee as you pull your leg up into the 90 degree position. Always flex the foot at the top and as you are dropping it. The second exercise points the kneecap forward and flexes the foot. In this position draw circles with your leg pretending that the heel is the pencil. The third exercise bends the left (bottom) leg back and points the top leg forward (almost like a hurdler position). Lift the right leg up and down to about a 45 degree angle. The final exercise is to put both legs back straight, stretch them out and point toes and use the inner and outer thigh muscles to push and pull the legs toward one another. Repeat the same moves on your right side to work your left leg.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades