BeforeAndAfterTV teaches you how to get bigger buttocks through simple exercises. You can do these exercises pretty much anywhere. All you will need is a yoga mat. Here is how to get started: lie with your back against the mat, put your hands against your sides, head back and lift your hips, the feet being on the ground. You will have to lift your hips as high as you can and hold it up for about 3 seconds. For an advanced exercise you can have one leg up in the air and lift the hip. For the second exercise, put your hands under your butt and cross your legs in the air. The last exercise involves kneeling on all fours and extending one leg at the time, towards the back, in the air.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades