The outer thigh lift is a great way to work the butt. Whenever leg abduction (movement away from the midline of the body) takes place, the gluteus muscles are involved. Instructions for the outer thigh lift are as follows:
Lie sideways on an exercise mat. Place your arms in a comfortable position. Bend your bottom knee. This will allow you to perform a full range of motion. Slowly lift your top leg at least 45 degrees or greater. Lower your leg back to the starting position and repeat the exercise. Perform the outer thigh lift on both legs. For a challenge, try securing rubber resistance tubing around your ankles.
Lie sideways on workout mat. Bend bottom knee.
Lift leg at least 45 degrees or more.
Slowly lower the leg. Repeat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades