This video tutorial in Fitness category will show you how to do butt & lower back exercises to lose fat. Start off by lying flat on your stomach. Extend the toes and fingers fully. Then raise your hands, upper part of the body and your legs in to a superman flying pose. Don't bend your legs. Hold the position till the count of 5 and lower your body. Then lift opposite leg and hand and lower. Repeat this for the other leg and hand also. Then raise both legs and hands and do a swimmer's flutter. Now get on all fours and lift up one leg and stretch it fully back, bend and stretch again. Repeat this 11 times and repeat for the other leg also. Now stretch legs with the knee at 90 degree angle. Then stretch opposite legs and hands and watch the video for more tips.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades