Learn how to do speed leg swings. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
This classic floor exercise gives a tough workout to your abdominal muscles, with a particular focus on your lower abs. For this variation, you'll focus on controlled speed and power as you lift and lower your legs.
Lie flat on a floor mat with your hands straight out to your sides and your palms facing down. Lift your legs up off the floor so that your hips are at a right angle, and your knees as are straight as possible. The straighter your knees are, the tougher the exercise will be.
1. From the starting position, lower your legs with controlled speed down to the right and towards the floor, being sure to hold your legs in the same position (90-degree-angled hips, 90-degree-angled knees) as you move. Your upper body should remain motionless; focus on pivoting your legs and hips using your abdominal muscles and core.
2. When your legs have touched the floor at right, reverse the motion and bring them back up to starting position quickly but with control.
3. Without pausing, move through starting position and lower your legs down to your left. When you have lowered your legs to both sides you have completed two repetitions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades