In this Fitness video tutorial you will learn how to do medicine ball hay bales exercises for runners. This is a fantastic general strength exercise. This is a simple routine to do. Keep your feet hip width apart, drop the ball, bend down keeping the back straight, catch the ball with both hands and lift it over one shoulder as if you are throwing a hay bale in to a barn. Repeat the same step; this time lifting the ball over the other shoulder. While lifting the ball over the shoulder, twist your body from the waist up. Now do the same routine but with one leg. This is called single leg hay bales and this is important because running is a series of single leg hops.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades