Darin Steen of Major League Health explains how to lose weight with a healthy meal after a workout. What you put in your mouth composes 70% to 80% of fitness fat loss gain. Meals that you eat after intense workout sessions are very important. Eat a meal that is predigested and absorbed quickly like whey protein and a banana. Eat your meal 30 minutes to 60 minutes after your workout. For people weighing 120 pounds to 140 pounds, use 15 grams of whey protein and a half of a banana. For people weighing 150 pounds 180 pounds, use 25 grams of whey protein and a full banana. For people weighing over 200 pounds, use 40 grams of whey protein an a banana and a half. Use high quality whey protein from grass fed cows and organic bananas. The post workout meal is the most important meal of your entire day.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades