Isometric exercises are strength training exercises that don't let the joint angle and muscle length contract during the movement. This means that the exercise is done in a static position with the muscular intensity coming from the weights and your own body.
This type of exercise utilizes the body's own structure and weight to create resistence (which means you don't necessarily need to spend loads of cash on equipment to get fit!). To learn how to incorporate these exercises into your workout, check out this video.
Baltimore Personal Trainer Coach Nick Tumminello shows you a new way to use Isometric training exercises in your workout.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades