This video workout is aimed at skinny guys who want to get ripped. Some tips for weight training are to train less than 45 minutes at a time, focus on compound movements, try to get 5% stronger every two weeks, don't do more than one or two forced reps, and split your workout into 3 days for various body parts. To gain muscle mass, eat about 15 times your current body weight in calories, including 1-1.5 grams of protein per pound. Eat twice as many carbs as protein, high quality fats, and nutrition drinks. Eat large meals at breakfast and before and after workouts, including lots of whole grains, potatoes and rice. Cardio workouts should be limited, and avoid endurance training if you want to increase muscle mass. These are useful tips for slim guys who want to build muscle mass.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades