One of the easiest ways to increase the intensity of your strength training workout is to add weights to your normal exercise. So if you're acclimated to doing the pilates 100, then add a set of three pound weights, holding them in your hands as you shift them up and down. The addition of weights makes the motion much harder, which means greater muscle intensity for a better workout.
Similarly, the leg curls in this workout add a weight to make it difficult for you to lift your legs up and down. This bench curl exercises works the hamstrings, glutes, and butt.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades