Follow along as Yuri Elkaim shows us how to do a plyometrics chest workout. This will help improve your overall upper body strength.
-The first exercise is going to be a clap pushup. Get in pushup position, go down and when you come up clap. You want to work on exploding into each position.
-For this next exercise you will need a step. You are going to get into pushup position, go down, and when you come back up land on an elevated surface (the step). Then, while on the elevated surface do a pushup and land back on the floor. Repeat.
-You will also need a step for this exercise. Get in pushup position but start with one hand on the step and one hand off. Do a pushup and land with the opposite hand on the step, do a pushup and return to your starting position. Repeat.
-Now, you are going to do a staggered pushup. Start with your left hand up and your right hand back, do a pushup and when you come back down your right hand should be up and your left hand back. Repeat.
There you have it, a simple plyometric workout to strengthen your upper body.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades