Learn how to do side-to-side steps over flat bench and sculpt your body without weights. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
To work your legs top to bottom and side to side, try these bench steps over a flat bench. Your quadriceps, glutes, and hamstrings will have to provide both steady strength and explosive power; your calves, adductors, and abductors will lend control as you go sideways, up, and over.
Stand upright next to one long side of a flat bench. You should be perpendicular to the bench, facing toward one of its short ends.
1. From the starting position, raise the foot nearer the bench and place it on top of the bench.
2. Push off of the bench with the raised foot, changing feet in mid-air, such that you land on the opposite side of the bench with your other foot now on top and your landing leg slightly bent. You may not accomplish it the first few times, but if you put in sufficient power, you should be able to achieve a moment in mid-air when neither foot is touching the bench.
3. Continue alternating sides until you have performed a total of 20 steps over the bench.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades