This curl up is commonly used to test abdominal endurance. Many fitness certifying organizations use the curl up as a protocol for exercise testing. This exercise is similar to the abdominal crunch. However, the range of motion is greater than the crunch.
First, lie down on an exercise mat with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor. Extend your arms straight forward. Place your palms flat on the ground. Next, curl up slowly using your abdominal muscles. Your hands should slide forward a few inches toward your heels. Be sure to keep your head up at all times. Slowly return to the starting position and repeat the exercise.
Lie down on an exercise mat. Arms straight forward, palms down.
Contract the abs, curl up. Move hands toward heels. Keep head up.
Return to starting point. Repeat.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades