Kathy Kaehler, a Personal Trainer, talks about how to use an exercise ball. Exercise balls are very effective because they allow you to do multiple exercises at once. Even just sitting on an exercise ball makes you use your core muscles, so you can sit on an exercise ball at your desk and exercise your core muscles at the same time. First you will want to buy your own ball. Make sure to get a quality ball from a reputable seller or brand. Make sure that it is the right size for your height. Start with simple exercise and work your way up to more difficult exercises. When your feet are closer together it will be more difficult to balance on the ball than if your feet are further apart.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades