Yuri Elkaim, virtual fitness coach, demonstrates how to do a super lunge workout for super legs. First, grab a weight and focus on technique. Then, set yourself up in a lunge position. Your forward leg's knee should not go past the toe. Your back leg should be at a right angle at the knee. Your torso should be perpendicular with the floor. Next, lower your torso on an incline by keeping your torso straight. Then grab the weight of the arm that is opposite of the leg that's forward and pull your arm back while squeezing your shoulder blade in. Do 10 to 12 repetitions on one leg and then switch position and repeat with the other leg.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades