In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do a reverse plank. This exercise will strengthen the core muscles. Begin by sitting with your legs in front of you. Your hands should be behind you and your fingertips should be facing forward. Now lift your hips off the ground as high as you can. Squeeze the stomach into your spine and hold it. Users may also use their forearms instead of their hands. This exercise should be held for 15-30 seconds. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in health and fitness, and would like to learn an exercise that will strengthen their core.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades