Your core - or, according to the discipline of pilates, your powerhouse - is the point from which all you movements originate. That's why it is vital to maintain a strong, healthy core that helps reduce lower back strain and chances of injury.
This video goes over the top three exercises you can use to prevent back injury, including crunches, Superman poses, and planks. You'll also learn how to rehabilitate your body after an injury.
Remember to work your core (crunches, planks, Supermans), stretch you hamstrings daily (helps lift properly), and lift properly (quad strength).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades