The seated hammer curl using resistance bands is used to target primarily the biceps, however because the wrist remains perpendicular to the ground rather than parallel, the forearm also gets a workout.
Start in a seated position on a chair/ball/or bench. Position the resistance band underneath the feet. The feet should both rest flat on the floor and the back should be nice and straight. With arms down at sides, grab the resistance band making sure the band has tension to begin with. Keeping elbows at the side, slowly raise hands toward the shoulder and slowly return to starting position. To ensure proper and efficient contraction, you should be able to count to 2 on the way up and 2 on the way down.
Secure bands under feet. Arms should be straight.
Curl bands up toward shoulders. Keep elbows still. Exhale.
Slowly lower the bands to starting position and repeat several times.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades