Learn how to hold plank position while doing a cross kick under. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
This core-busting exercise demands balance and strength. Start with a basic plank position and attack it from both ends, bringing your foot up to meet the opposite hand.
Take up a push-up, or plank, position on the floor. Your hands should be under your shoulders and your feet a little further than shoulder-distance apart. Engage your abs to keep your body flat—your hips should neither fold toward the ceiling nor droop toward the floor.
1. From the starting position, start by bending the knee of one leg and crossing the foot under and across your body. As you bring the leg under and across, lift the opposite hand off the floor. Then, extend the crossing leg until you touch the raised hand with the opposite foot. Try to keep your hips level as you do this; stabilize yourself through your abs.
2. Return hand and foot to the starting position and repeat using the same arm for 20 reps, and then switch arms and repeat for another 20 reps.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades