Learn how to do superman holds with freestyle kicks. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
The Superman hold is a lower back flexion; you lie facedown on the floor with your arms, shoulders, chest, and legs off the floor in the style of the flying superhero, using your lower back to hold your upper body and legs off the floor. The addition of freestyle kicks take the back workout up a notch by challenging that flexion through quick, controlled motion of your legs.
Lie face down on the floor with your legs extended and your arms straight on the floor in front of you with palms facing down.
1. From the starting position, raise both your legs off the floor as you retract your shoulder blades and lift your arms, shoulders, and chest off the floor as well. Keep your head and neck in line with your back.
2. Once only your stomach and hips are on the floor, maintain the elevated position as you perform freestyle kicks: Kick from the hip with alternating legs, keeping your toes pointed and your knees straight. Be careful not to fling your legs or bend your knees—your kicks should be small, quick, and controlled.
3. Continue to kick for 60 seconds before slowly lowering your legs, chest, shoulders and arms back to the floor.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades