Learn how to do flat bench freestyle kicks and sculpt your body without weights. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
Freestyle swimmers who need more kick out of their caboose will appreciate this exercise. The flat bench freestyle kick mimics the freestyle swim kick in a dry land environment, workings the legs and hips.
Lie facedown on a bench so that your hips are just held up by the bench and your legs are held straight out behind you. Hold on to each side of the bench with your hands.
1. From the starting position, begin kicking in a freestyle swim kick, using your hips, butt, and upper legs muscles to propel your legs up and down in a fast flutter kick. Try to keep your knees straight throughout; the majority of the work comes from the hip region. Keep kicking for 60 seconds to complete the exercise.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades