Learn how to do flat bench straddle hops and sculpt your body without weights. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
To do straddle hops, you'll stand with one leg on either side of a Reebok step or flat bench, and jump from the ground onto the step with both legs. This provides an excellent workout for you quads, glutes, and calves—especially if you use the flat bench. Beginners should start with the Reebok step.
Stand on the floor straddling a Reebok step or a flat bench, with one foot on either side of the bench.
1. From the starting position, bring your arms back as you sit through your hips to generate momentum. Then, jump powerfully with both legs as you swing your arms up overhead, landing on top of the bench with feet together and arms over your head.
2. From the top of the bench, step one foot and then the other back to the floor and to the starting position. Do not jump down. Repeat the straddle hop for a set of 10 repetitions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades