Do you want sculpted, V-shaped lats that make your backside look like God's gift to women? Then check out this fitness tutorial to learn how to do the dead lift, an exercise move that involves picking up a heavy weight from the floor and bringing it to your hip level.
This exercise is much more effective than isolated exercises at toning your back, core, and glutes.
The dead lift is considered by many to be the king of all exercises.
Watch this video and make sure to use proper technique. Do not think that more weight is better. Perfect the form first with light weights and then and only then get aggressive with this movement.
The dead lift is one of the only exercises that will raise your anabolic hormones (testosterone and human growth hormone) naturally. The dead lift is so intense that the body perceives a life or death situation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades