Make sure to get a complete upper body workout and add cable crossovers to your exercise routine. These crossovers can be done at varying angles to work a variety of chest and arm muscles without changing machines. Your pecs will thank you.
If you only do bench presses, you're neglecting your inner pecs. The antidote? 200 CCs of cable crossovers.
You Will Need
* Cable pulley machine
Step 1: Grab handles
Grab a handle in each hand and stand in the center between the pulleys.
Step 2: Bring arms down
Take a step and lean slightly forward as you slowly bring your arms down in front of you as if you were about to hug a bear.
To hit different areas of your pecs, use different weights and bring your arms together at different heights—head high, chest high, navel high, and so on.
Step 3: Squeeze hands together
Squeeze your hands together for a beat. This is when you're making your inner chest work.
Step 4: Release arms
Slowly release your arms back until you feel a slight stretch in your chest.
Step 5: Pull arms down & repeat
Pull your arms down again and do as many cable crossovers as you want.
You can also work your inner chest on the "pec deck station," or "fly machine."
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades