We've all come up with lame excuses for not working out: Gym memberships can get really pricey, you don't have enough room in your living room to follow a workout tape, you're too tired, etc. But have you ever considered simply hitting up your local high school track field?
With an expansive place to run or do strength building exercises plus bleachers with tons of stairs for butt firming work, you can tone and strengthen without paying a single buck.
Watch this video for an outdoor bleacher workout at a high school and put the moves to use for a killer body this summer!
these four "C's": Cardio, Circuits, Compound Movements, and Core.
Tags : Bleacher, Cardio, Circuit, Compound, Core, DIDonato, Fit, Jenny, Made, Movement, Outdoor, TV, Track, Workout
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades