We don't know about you, but we're wondering how the hell Katy Perry even has time to work out these days with the countless number of promotional appearances, hostess jobs, planning a wedding, and singing gigs she's doing on a daily basis. But, after looking at a few recent pictures of the singer's fit and curvy body, she must be doing something to keep all that in shape.
Check out this awesome fitness video to see how to get Katy Perry's body, or at least to see how she gets her body. You'll learn the series of exercises Perry follows five times a week that integrates cardio and strength training.
Try the 25 minute fitness routine and workout that keep Katy Perry in shape! She works out 5 times a week at least for 25 minutes. Her fitness routine was created by her personal trainer Harley Pasternak. It is based on his book, 5 Factor Fitness. There are a total of 5 workouts. Each day focuses on 3 body parts, an upper body, a lower body and an abdominal body part. It begins with 5 minutes of cardio. Then 5 minutes dedicated to each body part. It ends with a fat blasting cardio routine for 5 minutes. This is a beginner workout that requires a single pair of dumbbells.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades