Learn how to do mountain climber exercises. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
Simulate the physical challenge of Everest without the cold or the oxygen deprivation. Use your hands to support your upper body as you take big, explosive steps with alternating legs, bringing your knees all the way to your chest.
Take a push-up, or plank position, on the floor: face down, with your weight on hands and feet, arms extended, hands directly below shoulders. Walk your feet forward underneath you, bringing your hips into the air. Stagger your feet, such that your left knee is bent under you, near your chest, with your right foot behind you and your right knee somewhat bent.
1. Using a powerful leg thrust, as though you were climbing a very steep hill, switch your leg position, bringing your right knee toward your chest in a tuck, and letting your left leg reach behind you for balance. Make this a big "stride", and try to generate enough power that both feet come off the floor as you switch your legs.
2. Continue to alternate legs, pushing hard off the floor and bringing your knee deep under your body with each step, until you have done a full minute of mountain climbers. Try not to slow down or go smaller as you fatigue.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades