This video describes how to exercise in such way to maintain or promote defined chest muscles. It is explained that the chest muscles should be worked hard enough to actually gain muscle mass. Next, it is explained that muscle mass is lost as you age and the skin loses elasticity. The video explains how to counteract the effects by building muscle to maintain a defined appearance. The video describes that chest exercises should be done in sets of 5-8 reps. The video next explains that when performing the exercise the muscles should be contracted fully but only allowed to relax about two-thirds of the way; the video says that four or five sets of such exercises will build muscle. An altered fly exercise is explained and demonstrated next; the weight for the reps should be such that you can only do about 8 repetitions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades