Have you ever noticed how buff professional rowers are? It's no surprise, given that they practice 70% of the day and compete any time they're not practicing, but the secret to their majorly built and sexy upper body is the simple yet effective motion of rowing.
Moving your arms forward works your biceps, while pulling them back works your triceps. To get the arm and shoulder toning benefits of rowing without needing to actually be out on the water, simply take a gander at this video to learn how to do an upright row.
When you work shoulders you have to hit them with two different types of exercises. You must do both press type and pull (or lateral) type movements.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades