Learn how to do the speed Davies test. Presented by Real Jock Gay Fitness Health & Life.
Test your shoulders—literally. From a plank position, you'll use each hand to tap the back of the other, alternating at top speed. Keep count as you go, and try to beat your own record. Your first attempt is a baseline; improve on it with practice.
Take up a push-up, or plank, position on the floor. Your weight will be on your hands and toes, with your back flat and a straight line from the top of your head to your heels. Place your hands wider than your shoulders, about 3 feet apart.
1. From the starting position, quickly bring your right hand across to tap the back of your left hand. Returning your right hand to the floor, immediately do the same with your left hand, bringing it across to tap the back of your right hand. As you do this, keep your plank position strong and flat, with your shoulders and hips parallel to the floor.
2. Continue to alternate taps, as rapidly as possible, for 60 seconds. Keep count as you go, so that you can try to increase your number each time you do this exercise.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades