Want massive, Arnold Schwartzenegger-worthy shoulders? Well, you'll have to work for it, but they're achievable with a few strategic exercises. Building muscle, especially big muscles like the deltoids, requires heavy resistance.
Check out this video to learn how to do seated curl-bar shoulder presses. Yes, they're a bit hard to do, but we promise you will build large deltoids within just a few weeks if you keep up the work.
This movement is great for building up your shoulders. Make sure you get the head back out of the way and drive the bar up and down through the middle of your spine.
Also be sure to try the alternate grip with your palms facing inward. This grip may feel slightly awkward at first, but we promise you that it will hit your shoulders in a very unique, effective way.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades