This workout video gives an exercise for you butt or gluteus muscles to tone and strengthen them. Most weight-bearing leg exercises will work out your gluteus muscles to a degree. The same is true with various gym classes, running, rollerblading and ice skating. You can decide to omit targeted exercises for your gluteus muscles from your regular workouts entirely, but it's good to stretch (particularly if you have a day job which requires sitting on a chair), to strengthen and to tone this muscle group from time-to-time. You will not only look much better and sexier, but your muscles will be stronger.
Check out Popular Fitness for a detailed step-by-step text description of this exercise.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades