How do you know if you are making progress when you put yourself on a strict diet and exercise regimen? Many people wonder whether the numbers going down on the scale means they're losing fat, and if the numbers are going up, whether they're gaining muscle. This is a question that many body builders and those trying to lose weight (while gaining muscle) try to understand on the way to their goal weight.
So if your weight is going down, are you losing fat or muscle? In this video you'll be shown an easy and accurate way to tell exactly how much muscle you are gaining and how much fat you are losing! You need to chart how much muscle you are gaining each week and then tailor how you eat and work out accordingly (so, if your desire is to look lean and not bulk up too much you probably want to scale down your weight lifting).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades