In this video, we learn how to reduce shoulder injuries with stabilizing exercises. This will not build your muscle, but it will help prevent you from hurting your shoulder, which will cause you not to work out. The first exercise you can do is to lay on your side and place a folded towel underneath your elbow. After this, relax your body and prop your head up with your other hand. Now, grab a small weight and lift from the ground to slightly higher than horizontal. The next exercise you can do is to lay on the side again, lift your hand on top of you over your head, then lift the barbell with the hand underneath you. Make sure you lift slowly with both of these exercises and use light weights to get the maximum effect from these!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades