Trainer Josh helps out by explaining a 3-minute blast to get rid of love handles. First, he explains side-ups. Side-ups are when the body is aligned with the ground on your hips. Then you push upward, and this can also be attempted, while your knees are bended. The next movement involves a dumbbell. This is called a Russian Twist, and you bring the dumbbell from side to side, while sitting on the ground. Next, a side crunch is attempted, while lifting the leg at the same time. Next, he does a crowd wave, which is where you take two light dumbbells, and lean from side to side. Finally, he does side bends with the same dumbbells.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades