In this video tutorial, viewers learn a workout routine that will strengthen and improve the flexibility of the hip girdle. This routine contains 12 exercises. The exercises and the amounts of reps for each exercise are: clams (8 reps per leg), lateral leg raises (15 reps per leg), donkey kicks (8 reps per leg), donkey whips (5 reps per leg), fire hydrant (8 reps per leg), knee circle forward (5 reps per leg), backward knee circle (5 reps per leg), forward leg hurdle (5 reps per leg), backward leg hurdle (5 reps per leg), lateral leg swing (5 reps per leg), linear leg swing (10 reps per leg and bent knee linear leg swing (10 reps per leg). This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in health and fitness, and would like to learn an exercise routine that will increase their flexibility and strengthen their girdle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades