In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do a 21's workout for biceps. Users will need to use a barbell for this exercise. Users will be doing 21 repetitions of barbell curls. The first 7 reps is just the bottom part of the movement. Then the second 7 reps are the top part of the movement. The last 7 reps are the full movement of a bicep burl. This video also provides a demonstration for viewers to easily follow along. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in health and fitness, and would like to learn a bicep exercise that will help build muscle fast.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades