In this Fitness video tutorial you will learn how to get lower abs with a hanging knee raise. This video is from www.fitwithmitch.com and here Mitch explains how to do the hanging knee raise and a few variations to this routine. Hang from the overhead bars, bend your knees and curl up from the waist till the thighs are horizontal. Do this as many times as is comfortable for you. Make sure while doing this your body should not swing. If the body starts to swing, stop and restart. As a variation to this routine, you can hold a weight between your feet while doing the knee raise. This will give more benefit for getting your lower abs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades