The vertical leg crunch is similar to the traditional abdominal crunch. The difference is in the positioning of the arms and legs, as well as the range of motion (the upper back comes higher off the ground). Listed below are instructions for performing the vertical leg crunch:
Lie down on your back with your legs extended in the air. Straighten both arms and point your hands toward your toes. Slowly contract your abdomen by reaching for your toes. As you crunch the abs, be sure to exhale.
Lie down on your back. Extend legs in air. Extend arms.
Reach for toes. Exhale.
Return to starting point. Repeat exercise as needed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades