Jennifer DiDonato shows us how to do a tabata training method exercise in this tutorial. The tabata method includes: doing an exercise for 20 seconds non-stop, then resting for 10 seconds, then repeat 7 more times, and this will result in 8 total exercises. Make sure you log your progress onto a chart. The first exercise you can do with this method is the alternating jack-knife crunch. First, lay down while keeping one leg straight and bring your upper body up while switching legs into the air as you come up. Each leg counts as half, making a full crunch two separate leg exercises. Make sure you have this timed and make sure you rest when you need to.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades