This fitness video shows how to do stomach-flattening exercises at home. Our host, Kathy, Kaehler, informs us that the best exercise is a yoga-based exercise called the plank, because it focuses on your core. Your core is where your abs are. This exercise is best done on soft surfaces. Start out at 15 seconds, and build up to a minute or more. To do the plank, rest on your knees and 1 forearm, with your side facing the ground. Make sure your body is straight. If you want to make the exercise more challenging, rest on your feet instead of your knees.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades