Slide board knee tucks are great for anyone looking for a challenging abdominal exercise. This movement requires a great deal of upper body strength. It is important to note that whenever the knees move toward the chest, the hip flexors (e.g. iliopsoas) are heavily involved.
Place both hands on the slide board ramp. Get into the push-up position with your body flat. Next, slide your feet toward the ramp. Your knees should bend and move toward your chest. Ideally, you should try to bring your feet all the way to the ramp. Keep your stomach tight and abs flexed during the exercise. Return to the starting position and repeat the movement for several repetitions.
Start from push-up position. Keep back flat.
Bring feet to slide board ramp. Bend knees in toward chest. Keep abs tight at all times.
Return to starting position. Repeat as needed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades