The quadruped is a highly effective exercise that doesn't require expensive equipment. You will definitely feel this one working. The quadruped leg lift is also referred to as the "fire hydrant" exercise.
First, secure the O-loop stretch bands around your ankles. While on all fours, slowly lift one leg out to the side as high as you can (do not rotate the torso). Your range of motion will be limited. Pause for a second, then slowly return to the starting position. Repeat the exercise on the opposite leg.
Secure stretch loop bands around ankles. Kneel on all fours.
Lift one leg out to the side.
Return to starting point. Repeat the exercise on opposite leg.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades