Rick Pitts takes us through how to do a push up using a coffee table.
First, he starts by doing a push up for shoulders and triceps. You do this by placing your hands slightly wider than shoulders with fingers pointing forward. Keep your elbows near body as you lower yourself towards the table.
He then changes to wide grip by putting the heal of his hand at the edge of the table to keep writs in neutral position. Lower your body and as you raise up, do not lock your elbows at the top. Keep a constant movement of up and down.
He alternates about 5 push ups the first way, then the second way. 2-3 sets of each without resting between sets.
You can get a workout anywhere when you use a little creativity. According to Rick, the key to a good workout is not to learn how machines work, but to learn how your body works.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades